Parent Covid-19 Conditions/Protocols Survey
Resources: US Lacrosse Return to Play Guidelines:
As noted, the Rainier Royals are set to begin practicing on Wednesday, June 24th. The following protocols will be in place:
- We will be practicing in position groups, with groups spread out across the field. A centralized "team gathering area" will have cones to separate the position groups for putting on gear, getting water and listening to group instruction.
- There will be no full-team practices or scrimmages until Pierce County enters Phase III of the WA State Re-open guidelines.
- Players are REQUIRED to take their temperature before participating in practice. (Based on US Lacrosse RETURN TO PLAY guidance, a participant's body temp must be 100.2 or less, with no other signs of sickness, to participate.
- Royals coaches and volunteers working directly with the boys will wear face masks.Coaches and volunteers will make no physical contact with participants, or participants gear.
- Parents or other non-volunteers are not allowed on the playing surface.
- Players will not be required to wear masks at Royals practices. However, if a tournament requires masks/shields then will need to adapt to tournament rules.